These neat little treats can be a mom's best friend - Especially when it comes to matching your morning cup of coffee with a quick bite to eat, or 2 or 3 or... Read at the full brew to muffin here on Brandi's blog and be sure to follow her caffeinated adventures here @
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp SingleJo Coffee Club Coffee Venetian Reserve (medium OR dark roast)
1/2 cup milk
2 cups favourite fruit diced into small pieces, such as blueberry, strawberry, cranberries, etc. - I used blueberries diced up!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy, then add sugar and eggs. Beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix together, alternatively with the milk.
- GENTLY fold in blueberries.
- Using greased mini muffin tins (I lined with muffin cups), fill muffin tins about 1/2 full of mixture.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
Wake up and enjoy!