This complex-sounding ice cream treat is surprisingly simple to make.
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, hot
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- White chocolate chips
- Place cold heavy cream into a mixer bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate small bowl, combine instant coffee and hot heavy cream and stir until dissolved. Pour the dissolved coffee and vanilla into the sweetened condensed milk and stir until well combined. Add about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture and fold gently.
- Pour the condensed milk over the remaining whipped cream and fold gently but thoroughly, keeping the whipped cream fluffy. Pour half of the ice cream mixture into an 8- or 9-inch glass or metal loaf pan. Drizzle the caramel and chocolate sauces on top and add the chocolate. Follow with the second half of the ice cream mixture and top with more caramel and chocolate.
- Cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours, or overnight.