2. Cardamom 4 pods
3. Cinnamon 1 stick
4. Ground Coffee 6 tablespoons
5. Palm sugar 1/4 cup
6. Coconut Milk (amount is up to you)
7. Ginger to taste
INSTRUCTIONS1. Remove the skin, you can use a spoon, it works surprisingly well. And slice into rounds.
2. Give the lemongrass a good whack and cut into thin rounds.
Smash the cardamom pods and break your cinnamon stick in half.
3. Add 6 cups of water.
4. Once it gets to a boil, let simmer for 10min.
5. Add your coffee and palm sugar into a French Press.
6. Pour in your mixture and let it all steep for a good 5 minutes.
7. Add coconut milk to a glass, amount is up to you.