you can use whatever milk you normally drink in this salted caramel pumpkin latte.
To froth the milk mixture, you use an aerolatte or your blender. The blender makes frothing so easy. Even fat free milk can get a good froth going on that way.
Adding pumpkin and caramel to a hot cup of coffee makes this delicious Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte a fun way to relax in the afternoon.
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 6 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee from SingleJoCoffee.com
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- coarse ground sea salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, 4 Tablespoons caramel, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until the mixture comes to a very slight boil.
- Remove from the heat immediately and pour the mixture into a blender. Pulse for about 2 minutes or until very frothy.
- Divide the milk into 2 large mugs. Pour 1/2 cup coffee into each mug.
- Top with Cool Whip, extra caramel, and sea salt. Makes 2 servings.